National Stock Exchange:
- NSE was incorporated in 1992 & was recognized as a stock exchange by SEBI in April 1993. It is the leading stock exchange in India with the highest turnover every year since 1995
- Among the three main exchanges - NSE, BSE & Metropolitan Stock Exchange in Indian Capital Markets, NSE is the market leader in all the major segments.
- It is the first exchange in the country to provide a modern, fully automated screen-based electronic trading system which offered easy trading facilities to investors of the country.
- Products: Equity Cash, Equity Derivatives, Index Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Debt Market, Interest Rate Futures. NSE became the world's largest exchange by trading volumes, outpacing US-based CME group, the world's largest derivatives market place, as per Futures Industry Association data.
- NSE EMERGE achieved 200th SME listing milestone in FY 2019-20. NSE launched Request for Quote (RFQ) Platform in Debt Securities on February 04, 2020
- NSE began operations in 1994 and enjoys a leading market share (by total turnover) of 94% in the Equity Cash market, 100% in Equity Futures, 100% in Equity Options, 74% in Currency Futures and 68% in Currency Options for fiscal 2021, based on premium value
NSE has further widened its technology footprint through the following acquisitions:
- Aujas Cybersecurity Limited (Aujas)
- Capital Quant Solutions Private Ltd.
- Talentsprint Private Limited
- Cogencis Information Services Limited
- Indian Gas Exchange Limited (IGX)
The Key Domestic Investors include:
- Life Insurance Corporation,
- State Bank of India,
- IFCI Limited,
- IDFC Limited and
- Stock Holding Corporation of India Limited.
The Key Global Investors include:
- Gagil FDI Limited,
- GS Strategic Investments Limited,
- SAIF II SE Investments Mauritius Limited,
- Aranda Investments (Mauritius) Pte Limited, and PI Opportunities Fund I.