Data Matrix team has been working with clinical Data since 2009, initially being an IT department at Clinical Research Organization (CRO) Data MATRIX named as the ‘Best Clinical Data Management & Statistics Company – Europe’. Process data, analyse it and develop documents to be accepted by the international regulatory bodies such as FDA (USA) , EMA (Europian Union), and MoH in various countries.
Products automate the processes of clinical trial; the users manage and monitor its progress online. Adjust and validate software before the project start and take into account all its aspects to do it the best way.
Team has conducted 180 projects for pharmaceutical and biotech companies and CROs. With Data MATRIX products 6 out of 10 TOP Big Pharma companies reduced their R&D costs by 15%.
Employees are proud to be members of the professional communities, which unite clinical data specialists (CDISC), data managers (ACDM, SCDM), biostatisticians (ISBC), and medical writers (EMWA, AMWA).
Inquire Now For Best Quote
Professional services in clinical data management
Data work planning
Data base customization according to study requirements
Data verification via automotive and manual methods
Data coding according to MedDRA and WHO Drug
Adverse experience data reconciliation
Standard and custom reports
1] Russian eClinical IT developer Data MATRIX going global having hired a high-profile international top-management
With more than 25 years of experience in developing global sales, markets and operations for both American and European companies, at Data MATRIX Maxime is responsible for creating and fulfilling the strategy for expanding into new markets, whilst driving operational excellence and developing additional and new arenas for growth.
2] Startup announced its partnership with Seoul CRO on exclusive terms for the South Korean market
The company has also been actively looking into partnership opportunities with a preferred-vendor status in Latin America. Maxime’s extensive global experience, most notably in MENA, Africa, Europe and the United States, is a valuable asset for Data MATRIX as the company moves toward global expansion.
Revenue: £ 24,965,450 (INR 228 Crore)
PAT: £ 7,991,862 (INR 73 Crore)
PAT Margin: 32.01%
EPS: £ 1.46
1] MATRIX has already secured long-term collaboration with 6 out 10 Big Pharma.
2] With Data Matrix products 6 out of 10 TOP Big Pharma Companies have reported:
– 40% reduction of time costs
– 70% reduction in total expenses
– 15% reduction in their R&D costs
3] Active globally, customer relations offices in USA, Germany and Russia; Business Development & Financial Operational Centre in the UK. IP protection secured at global level, Scalable business.
4] Data MATRIX has been awarded yet another significant project for their new platforms, reflecting the trust both local and international markets have in both the company and team behind scenes.
Research of the Secondary Market of Data Matrix Equity shares
1] The Offering Price of £ 12.18 (1115 INR) per share is available in this funding round only until 31.01.2020.
2] Once the round is closed the shares can be sold on the Secondary Market without any restrictions.
3] Current Secondary Market price per share is £16.72 (1528 INR), based on the report, supplied by
Swiss DAQ on the 04.11.2019. SwissDAQ is a Switzerland /UK based private stock exchange.
4] Updated share price can be requested at any time at Swiss DAQ. http://www.swissdaq.com/contact–trade.html
5] At SwissDAQ trades are closed at once-per-week frequency. Swiss DAQ is recommended for trades at moderate values – up to £100 000 (less than 90 LacsINR) per lot
6] For larger volumes – over £100000 (more than 90 Lacs INR) per lot – Forge Global (the US based private market place is recommended. http://forgeglobal.com/company/datamatrix
7] September-October 2020 is set as the nearest exit opportunity for investors participating in this funding round. Data Matrix business valuation is scheduled for the third quarter of 2020 and the share price is bound to rise significantly following publication of the valuation results.
8] Even though one year is an advisable maturity period, the investment is liquid and shares can be sold with moderate profit at any time immediately after the funding round is closed (31.01.2020)
9] Data Matrix pledge to pay dividends on its shares annually at the minimum rate of 12%. Financial year closing date is the 31st of January. Settlement date for annual dividends is the 1st of March of each year.
- eClinical IT developer Data MATRIX going global having hired a high-profile international top-management
- Conducted 180 projects for pharmaceutical and biotech companies and CROs. With Data MATRIX products 6 out of 10 TOP Big Pharma companies have reported: 40% reduction of time costs, 70% reduction in total expenses, and 15% reduction of R&D costs *
- Data Matrix team has been working with clinical Data since 2009, Data MATRIX named as the ‘Best Clinical Data Management & Statistics Company – Europe’
- Process data, analyse it and develop documents to be accepted by the international regulatory bodies such as FDA (USA) EMA (European Union), and MoH in various countries.
- Products : Professional services in clinical data management, CRF Data base, customization, Data verification, Query tracking Data coding according to MedDRA ,data reconciliation, Medical Software & Technology Services
- Demand validated, Active globally, IP protection secured at global level, Scalable business.
- Financial parameters: Revenue = £ 10,337,530 (INR 94 Cr ), PAT= £ 3,376,962,EPS = £3.37, ROE = 33.12%, ROCE : 67.25%, D/E= 0.179
*Disclaimer : Investments are subject to market risk