HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) which is HDB Financial Services Limited is a subsidiary company of HDFC Bank that caters to the growing needs of an Aspirational India, serving both Individual & Business Clients
HDB Financial Services (HDBFS) is incorporated in 2007, headquartered in Mumbai. CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings has assigned for long-term debt & Bank facilities of HDBFS and an A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers, making it a strong and reliable financial institution.
HDB Financial Services have more than 1000 Branches spread across 22 States & 3 Union Territories.
HDB Financial Services offer a wide range of secured and unsecured loans to our customers. They provide a one-stop-shop for all requirements, be it loans, investments or protection
Inquire Now For Best Quote
Board of Directors:
|Ramesh Ganesan||MD & CEO|
|Haren D. Parekh||CFO|
|PBT (in Cr)||1724.06||1436.11|
|HDFC Bank Limited||95.53|
|Others (Individual Shareholders)||4.47|
Products and Services HDB Financial offers:
- Personal Loan is accredited
- New to Credit Loan
- Business Loan
- Gold Loan
- Consumer Durables Loan
- Doctor’s Loan – Loan for Doctors/ Medical Practitioners
- Auto Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Enterprises Loan – The Company offers secured and unsecured Loans to cater to the needs of these Enterprises.
Various loans offered to Enterprises include:
- Unsecured Business loan
Loan Against Property
- Loan Against Lease Rental
- Enterprises Business Loan
- Auto Refinance
- Loan Against Securities
The Company offer loans for purchase of new and used vehicle and equipment’s that generate income for the borrower. The company provides finance to broad spectrum of customers including fleet owners, first time users, first time buyer and captive use buyer. The Company provides loan for purchase of new and used commercial vehicles as well as offers refinancing on existing vehicles for commercial vehicle, Tractors and Construction Equipment Loans.
Fee based products / Insurance Services :
The company is a registered Corporate Insurance Agent having License from Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI), The Company sells Life and General insurance products of HDFC Standard HDFC Ergo General Insurance Company.
BPO services division delivers back office services such as forms processing, documents verification, finance and accounting services and correspondence management.
- Return on Equity is 16.06 %
- HDB Financial Services paid dividend of 18 % for FY 2018-19
- Net Profit margin is 13.21 % for year ended 2018-19
- The revenue growth for the HDB Finacial services is 24.15% in year 2018-19 as compared to last year.
- The company has shown PAT Growth of 23.60% as compared to last year.
- Revenue growth 43% for last 5 Years
- PAT Growth 46% for last 5 years.
- The Asset Under Management (AUM) of the company as on March 31, 2019 increased to ₹ 55,425.16 crore from ₹ 44,268.31 crore in the previous year.
- Loan disbursements during the year were ₹ 31,654 crore, as against ₹ 25,341.16crore in the previous year.
- Capital Adequacy as at March 31, 2019 stood 17.91 %
- The bank posted a robust profit with a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 32% for last 20 years.
- HDB Financial Services a big value creator sitting on a goldmine, the unlisted non-banking subsidiary of HDFC has seen its value zoom to Rs 90,000 crores
- HDB Financial Services (HDB) is a leading Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) in India. It has been incorporated in the year 2008
- It has a presence in 831 cities through 1,165 branches spread across 22 States & 3 Union Territories.
- HDB Financial subsidiary company of HDFC Bank. It is accredited with CARE AAA & CRISIL AAA ratings for its long-term debt & Bank facilities and A1+ rating for its short-term debt & commercial papers,
- In the wake of the strong listing of HDFC Asset Management Co-investors are making a beeline for HDB, driving the shares up by 40%
- India’s largest private sector bank has been the most consistent performer on the street for many years, delivering earnings growth in high-teens.
- Return on equity (RoE) has been over 15 %.
- Revenue : 8724.81, Net Profit : 1153.24 Cr, EPS : Rs14.71r, Book Value : Rs 91.36
- Asset quality is healthy with gross non-performing assets (NPAs) of 1.58%
HDB the new billion dollar baby? HDB Fin gets Rs 80,000 crore valuation in grey market
Shares of HDB Financial, the NBFC arm of HDFC BankNSE -0.64 %, are being valued at over Rs 80,000 crore in the grey market, making it the country’s fourth most valuable non-bank lender at the existing prices.
- Brokers and market experts say HDB Financial Services is being traded heavily in the grey market at Rs 1,000-1,050 per share on hopes of an early initial public offering. The top-end of the price values the firm at around Rs 82,000 crore below Bajaj Finance’s Rs 2.11 lakh crore
- “Activity in the HDB Financial counter suddenly increased in the last few days ahead of its AGM on June 21,” said Narottam Dharawat, a Mumbai-based broker who deals in unlisted companies. “The company is currently trading at a huge premium because of the HDFC brand and the last trade was at Rs 1,050 per share.”
- HDB’s price gives it a price to book value of 11.5 times compared with Bajaj Finance’s 10.92 x and Bajaj Finserv’s 5.93 x.